banner

15W portable solar chargers for mobile phones

Delivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Beijing

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2017-12-28 04:52

  • Browse the number:

    57

Send an inquiries
Company Profile
Sopray Solar Group Co. Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Contact:

sopraygroup(Ms.)  

Telephone:

Area:

Beijing

Address:

191 Huating Rd., Dalang St., Longhua Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (518109)

Website: http://sopraygroup.asbusinessgroup.com/
Product details
Model Number: SRF-15W-#6804 Brand Name: SR SOLAR Key Specifications/Special Features: 15W portable solar charger Features and advantages:1. Small and portable solar charger2. Waterproof, reliable, long-lifespan3. Environment-friendly4. Energy saving5. Certifications: CE, RoHS Directive-compliant6. High conversion efficiency7. Advanced technology, strict quality control system, offer customer the lowest phone solar charger price
Specifications:
Solar panel peak power: 15W
High efficiency: >17%
Output voltage/current: 5V*1A/2A, 12V
Output interface: USB
Material: solar panel: PET laminated; fabric (waterproof): 600D PVC
Color: camouflage, black, green and more (can be customized as request)
Extend size: 750*260*10mm
Folding size: 195*260*30mm
Weight:700g
Application: charging for all series of 5V rechargeable digital products, like mobile phone, digital camera, MP3, MP4, PSP, PDA, iPhone, iPad
Our services

1. Reply clients in 24 hours
2. Quality in priority, clients the up most
3. Aside from solar charger for phone, customized design is available, OEM is welcomed
4. Delivery our solar charger to our customer all over the world with speed and precision.

Packing and shipping: phone solar charger

1. Packing: standard carton plus wooden case or pallet
2. Shipping:
(1) FedEx/DHL/TNT/UPS for samples, door-to-door
(2) By air or by sea for batch goods
(3) Delivery: solar charger for phone to be ready within 10-15 days depending on order quantity
(4) Payment terms: T/T 30% in advance as deposit, balance the rest 70% before shipment
Shipping Information:
  • FOB Port: Shenzhen
  • Lead Time: 12 - 15 days
  • HTS Code: 8504.40.20 00
  • Dimensions per Unit: 22 × 30 × 5 Centimeters
  • Weight per Unit: 0.72 Kilograms
  • Units per Export Carton: 40
  • Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 45 × 60 × 52 Centimeters
  • Export Carton Weight: 30 Kilograms
Main Export Markets:
  • Asia
  • Australasia
  • Central/South America
  • Mid East/Africa
  • North America
  • Western Europe

iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.